Designed specifically for students looking to gain an understanding of the concepts of cloud computing without the technical detail, the Cloud Practitioner Certification Preparation for AWS Learning Path is an ideal starting point for non technical people looking to understand Cloud Computing from a business perspective. With a blend of instructional courses, hands on labs, quizzes and a preparation exam, this Learning Path helps you prepare and master the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
Código del Curso: IT-AWS-FOUND
Duración: 20 h
his learning path will enable you to:
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition.
- Describe the AWS Cloud and the AWS global infrastructure.
- Recognize and explain basic AWS Cloud architectural principles.
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases.
- Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model.
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models.
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud.
Conocimientos en administración de sistemas básicos, conceptos básicos de virtualización y cloud computing.