Ideal para quien esté interesado en migrar máquinas virtuales al Iaas de Azure con plena conectividad a su infraestructura on-Premise (Despliegue híbrido de Datacenter) Trata IaaS en Azure, almacenamiento de máquina virtual y networking.
Código del Curso: IT-MCP-20533
Duración: 25 horas
Modalidad: Presencial / Online en directo
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals. Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and configure cross-premises connectivity.
- Plan and create Azure VMs.
- Configure, manage, and monitor Azure VMs to optimize availability and reliability.
- Implement Azure App Service.
- Plan and implement storage, backup, and recovery services.
- Implement container-based workloads in Azure.
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
- Implement Azure AD.
- Manage an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment.
- Automate operations in Azure by using Azure Automation runbooks.
Before attending this course, students must have the following technical knowledge:
- Completed the Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) certification in Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Understanding of on-premises virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including: TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of websites, including: how to create, configure, monitor and deploy a website on Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts, including: domains, forests, domain controllers, replication, Kerberos protocol, and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Understanding of resilience and disaster recovery, including backup and restore operations.
¿A quién va dirigido?
This course is intended for:
- IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services, containers, and virtual machines (VMs) in Azure.
- IT professional who use Microsoft System Center to manage and orchestrate server infrastructure.
- Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
- IT professionals who want to use Azure to host websites and mobile app back-end services.
- IT professionals who are experienced in other non-Microsoft cloud technologies, meet the course prerequisites, and want to cross-train on Azure.
- IT professionals who want to take the Microsoft Certification Exam 70-533: “Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions.”
Module 1:Introduction to Azure
Module 2: Implementing and managing Azure networking
Module 3: Implementing virtual machines
Module 4: Managing Azure VMs
Module 5: Implementing Azure App Service
Module 6: Planning and implementing storage, backup, and recovery services
Module 7: Implementing containers in Azure
Module 8: Implementing Azure Cloud Services
Module 9: Managing an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment
Module 10: Managing an Active Directory infrastructure in a hybrid environment
Module 11: Implementing Azure-based management and automation